Saturday, June 28, 2008

Slipped disk? Slipped bankroll!


Hi again.I am writing this blog entry today lying flat on my back in bed as I have back pain that is just to sore to put into words! I suffer from this about once a year and it usually lasts about a week.I really should goto the doctor about it,but you know how it is,'if I keep taking painkillers it will go away' is the mentallity of most men.I hope it eases a bit for tomorrow as I have an overtime shift and could do with the extra money it will bring.
Onto the poker, and things haven't been going too well,but I am not too downhearted,as even the best players get downswings and know if I keep plugging away I can turn it round. I have opened an account at Carbon Poker and look forward to playing there.Gonna go now as my back is playing up again.Good luck all and hope to see you at the tables.
Full Tilt Poker OPR Rank: 64,086 of 272,571
PokerStars OPR Rank: 144,537 of 505,180

No comments: