Monday, June 2, 2008

King hell..............



I played in a 50 FPP $2k guaranteed tourney last night on Pokerstars, 2333 runners in which I ended up ITM in 149th. I was over 2hrs in and got dealt KK. Now a couple of months ago I would of pushed all-in with this hand preflop,but nowadays I am a bit more cautious,so when it was folded round to me I thought i would min raise,see the flop,and as long as an Ace doesn't hit the flop or three of the same suit,I would then probably push them all into the middle. Only one caller to my raise and a flop of 10,5,2 rainbow.I push all-in and he calls.Of course he has 10,10 and out I go. I am still pleased to have finished so high though and make a profit,which will buy some more entries into tourneys.If I keep plugging away I know I will crack one of these MTT's.Good luck and I hope to see you at the tables.

No comments: