Monday, June 9, 2008

A 4th place and going on me hols!



I have sorted out my computer problems and binned Norton Anti-virus (good riddance,your product will NEVER f*ck my computer up again!) Again I have ran close in the $3, 90 runner SNG on Full Tilt,this time finishing 4th. Getting to the final table is always good,even more so when the other players are knocking each other out quick style.It can only be a matter of time before I win one of these things,and when I do I will be getting pissed to celebrate lol. This will be my last update for a week as on Wednesday I am going across to Ireland on my motorbike for a biker rally and also do a bit of touring.A few days away from the virtual tables will be nice too,and I just hope when I return that my bit of a hot streak continues.Good luck all and I hope to see you soon at the tables.

No comments: