Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ready to hit those tables again


Hi,have returned from my holidays after a great two weeks.Took the bike to Ireland for a biker rally on the first week which was great,then last weekend I was in North Yorkshire for another rally which was attended by 10,000+ bikers all having a great time partying.I don't know how sleeping in a tent,drinking FAR too much and listening to as much Heavy Metal as possible can be so relaxing,but it works for me.I am now relaxed,batteries recharged and ready to hit those SnG and MTT tables BIG TIME! I am night shift at work this week and even that ain't bothering me lol.Have played in three or four SnG's since returning with a little success and have came up with a poker goal.I only play at Pokerstars and Full Tilt these days and have about $100 in each account,and my goal is that I will never deposit again!
Another new feature of this blog is that I will update my ranking for these two sites from Officialpokerrankings.com (a link is on the right) and hopefully my ranking will go upward as well through time.Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.
Full Tilt Poker OPR Rank: 60,970 of 272,703
PokerStars OPR Rank: 145,286 of 504,395

No comments: