Sunday, June 8, 2008

MSOP is my WSOP!



Bloody Norton Anti-virus! For the second time in a year this crap excuse of a product is playing havoc with my computer and will not allow me to connect to Pokerstars. And because this crap product comes with my ISP (BT) it looks like I am stuck with it because it is proving to be a real pain in the arse to delete. And if you want to see customer service at it's very WORST,try phoning BT when you have a problem,hopeless doesn't even start to explain how badly they treat their customers. 'Have you tried switching it off ,then switching it back on again' (I kid you not).Then they wonder why after waiting 40mins to speak to someone and they hit you with that pish,why you start foaming at the mouth and turn into a screaming maniac!

At least I can still log into Full Tilt where last night I qualified for the MSOP Event #15 which starts later tonight and at the time of typing this post the prize pool stands at $40k. Qualifying for this was an event in itself, a $3 STT with 9 runners,1st and 2nd qualified and 3rd got the $3 entry fee back.I entered four times and came third four times lol,and by this time I was starting to take it personal and wasn't gonna give up until I had qualified,and qualify I did at the fifth time of asking.It will be nice to play in a tourney with big money up for grabs and I only hope I do well. Good luck all and I hope to see you at the tables.

No comments: