Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you poker gods!


At last! I only played one MTT last night,but I made the money.I have been playing over at http://fulltiltpoker.com alot more than usual recently and saw this $2 MTT that was about to start with only a hundred or so people signed up.I thought I may as well give it a go.I'm glad I did as I finished 6th,and well chuffed I am with that finish too.I was starting to get a bit worried as it seemed so long ago that I made the money spots in an MTT,and was starting to doubt my ability as a poker player (even at these micro levels that I play at),but this has gave me a new confidence in my game and I can't wait to experience another final table.I know that the prize money that I won is peanuts compared to all the other poker blogs out there that talk about winning hundreds or thousands of $'s a night,but we have all got to start somewhere,and the prize money I did win allows me to enter a few more tourneys.The next week for me is all work,work,work so I won't get alot of poker in,maybe just a few STT's,but hopefully the bankroll will continue going upwards.Good luck and I hope to see you at the tables.

No comments: