Sunday, May 4, 2008

In the money spots again!



Another final table and another 6th place finish,which I am very pleased about.It still remains one of my poker ambitions to win an online MTT,which I feel must come at some time.I only played one tourney last night as things are mental workwise.I work 12hr shifts and am in the middle of eight shifts on the trot! I leave my flat for work at 5-45am and don't get home till 8pm,by the time I make myself something to eat and sit down to relax,it's time to think about going to bed because I am so knackered.So the fact I can still get a game in on the virtual tables is a wonder in itself,never mind finishing 6th when my brain just wants to sleep! If I could get a couple of days rest it would do wonders for my game.Anyway gonna have a bath then hit the sack before that sodding alarm clock goes off at 5-20am AGAIN! Good luck all and I hope to see you at the tables.

No comments: