Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Soooooo Close...............

Please just let me take down a MTT tourney,even if it is just a 45 man SNG job like the one I have just finished 3rd in. Although to be honest it is a miracle I lasted so long in this tourney,after being short stacked for the majority of the event,even when making the final table I was 8th of 9,but what I am getting better at is choosing the right moment to push (as opposed to a few months ago when I would of pushed with any old cack I was holding.) But this new way I am learning to play has it's own drawbacks,i.e when down to the last 4 or 5 players I play too tight,but I vow I will loosen up the next time I run deep and won't get blinded away. Also why is it when in early position for example after getting dealt 10 J and you think about getting involved in the hand,but then decide against it does the flop then land 10 10 J,AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH,anyway nevermind,cos I am gonna take a 1st prize online if it's the last thing I do.Good luck all and hope to see you at the tables.

1 comment:

Custo said...

3rd better than the other 42 players,good effort anyway mate! Hopefully you'll be 2 spots higher next time.