Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just count to 10 and keep calm!


Calm waters,that's how I would explain my bankrolls just now on Pokerstars and Full Tilt.I have been playing $2 STT's on both sites and while I have had a bit of success,it's hard to be consistent and hit the money spots game after game and build that BR up,but overall I am feeling good about my play and feel I am getting better as a player.
The screenshot above is typical of what I seem to be up against,a $3 MTT on FT,about 120 runners and an hour in,35 players left in and top 15 getting paid.I am short stacked and really need to double up when I get KK.The A9 goes all-in pre flop and gets called by the big stack,I have no option and push,I knew I would be up against at least one ace,and if I could avoid that bullet then there was a fair chance I would treble up and at least make the money spots.Oh joy when it looks like my kings are going to hold up then BANG,what a river! And I am out.I have scrubbed the names of the other players involved to protect the identity of the guilty lol. Things like this just make me even MORE determined to take down a MTT,and I will keep going until I do.Anyway hope to see you at the tables and good luck all.

No comments: