Monday, April 21, 2008

Maybe one day!


I played in my first MTT in about a week tonight over on VC Poker,the $6k guaranteed freezout,1610 runners with the top 200 being payed.I was pretty much card dead all tourney and was running low on chips with just short of 400 players left in.I was in BB and looked down to see Q5,with only one limper,the flop comes down Q 6 2,my heart lifts and I push all-in thinking that if I double up here I can at least make the money spots.I get called and what does he show, (you know what's coming here don't you).Yep, you got it,Q9.Of course I don't improve and go out.I know my kicker wasn't up to much but I was half hoping he missed the flop and then folded.Oh well there will always be another tourney,and I can always keep at the SNG's on Pokerstars and keep my roll going in the right direction.
I never had time to enter the $100k Sunday sat that I mentioned in my last post,hopefully I will find the time this week and win a seat.Thanks for reading and good luck all at the tables.

No comments: