Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHO LEFT THAT LAPTOP THERE?


Had a bit of bad luck this morning,woke up with a raging hangover as I went out drinking all day yesterday,and promptly stood on my laptop which was lying on the floor,destroying the screen.This made me feel ten times worse than I already did.I took said laptop to City Computers in Dunfermline who replaced the screen,and on the same day,so now my hangover is gone and my laptop is as good as new,it's as if nothing has happened,well apart from my wallet being a bit lighter.On to the poker and not alot to report,I keep on running into monster hands when getting low on chips and need to double up.Gonna try an MTT tonight (can't remember the last time i cashed in one of these,never mind win one.) The STT's haven't been going too well either the last couple of days,but I will keep plodding on as my luck must change soon.Hope to see you at the tables and good luck.

No comments: