Saturday, April 19, 2008

On a roll



Haven't managed to play much poker in the last couple of days,just three $1 STT SNG's on Pokerstars,but I won all three .I know that 1st place doesn't pay alot but it is still profit,and no matter what stakes or level you play at it is always nice to see your bankroll rise.These Sit and Go's at Pokerstars at these stakes really should be called Sit and Wait's as all you need to do is wait on premium hands being dealt to you and then hope you connect with the flop,then try and extract as many chips as you can from the players left in.I quite often see players going all in after the flop,getting called,then showing something like A7 and they haven't even connected with anything,then they are praying for the Ace on the turn or river.I shouldn't complain though because it makes it easier to win these things.I might try and enter the $2.20 satellite on Pokerstars for the weekly $100k Sunday tournament,I will update on how I get on with it.Going to keep playing the $1 STT as well and try and build the bankroll.Good luck all and maybe see you at the tables.

No comments: