Saturday, November 20, 2010

So close.........but so far!


Hi and welcome.Yep,lady luck deserted me in the last tourney I played earlier today.Two crucial hands which I lost in both! The first one happened a couple of hours into the tourney when I was sitting 18th out of the 600 odd that were left in.I flopped top two pair on a board with 2 spades,when the only other guy in the hand pushed all in.I had him covered and just knew he was drawing to a flush,so I called and he showed the two spades,and yep,he hit his flush on the river.If I had won that hand I would of been in the top 3,but hey ho.
The second hand was when I was down to 10 BB's and woke up with AQ and shoved,to get called by 33.Flop came A,10,Q,turn was a 3 and river a blank,so I was out,but still feeling confident with my play.It's another cash and more funds towards a new laptop lol.
I have a week off work now so hopefully I can play a few more tourneys.Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.

No comments: