Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get the suncream out lol


Hello again and welcome to my blog.I have been playing a little poker the last couple of weeks (with some success) and my bankroll is going the right way.I noticed on Pokerstars the Caribbean tournament they are hosting in January,and entered the 50c sattelite.90 runners and the top 9 qualify for the final (click pic above to see how I got on)
There are half a dozen or so finals,you just select what one you want to enter.The first one is this Sunday,but already has over 6000 entrants,with first place only winning a package to the Carribean! But to be fair to pokerstars,the top 2000 get in the money,so hopefully the bankroll will continue to increase.
I start a week of nightshifts tonight,so maybe will just play a few SnG's,but as long as I keep placing in them it's all good.

No comments: