Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 tables at the same time

MANIC! Not the fact that I have posted now for 3 days on the trot (which is a first.) But these new matrix SNG tourneys on full tilt that I have stumbled across.Many of you will know that they are a STT,but you play the same 9 players on 4 different tables at the same time! Only ever playing 1 table at a time before this,I was intrigued and thought I would give it a go. It's mayhem haha,my head was spinning and you need 6 pairs of eyes but it is very enjoyable at the same time.I cashed in the first one I played (click the box above) and have cashed in every one I have played since.The bankroll is starting to rise slowly so I think I might stick with them for a bit.If you haven't played one before,give it a go,and if nothing else you can see if multi-tables are for you.Cheers and good luck.

No comments: