Friday, October 24, 2008

So close..........but still pleased!


I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog for a while,but to tell the truth,I just haven't been playing very much at all.I have been too busy and have got more important things going on in my life right now (but thats another story).
I played my first MTT in weeks tonight ,AND I FINISHED 2nd!!!!!!!!! I really am chuffed with this result because at one stage in the tourney I was in last place with around 40 players left with 300 chips.But it just goes to show what can happen if you keep plugging away.Maybe I needed a break from poker as it was getting to the stage where I was ignoring other more important things in life and I have vowed to not let it take me over like that again.My poker ambition is still to win a MTT,and I really thought tonight was gonna be my time,but I am still pleased with a second place.Good luck all and I hope to see you at the tables.
FTP Rank: 171,572 of 737,449
Pokerstars Rank: 219,448 of 886,756

No comments: