Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another cash

I haven't played since my last post below,and as I am not working till tomorrow night I thought I would see if any low stakes MTT's were about to start on Carbon Poker.Nothing caught my eye so then I checked out Sky poker as I have an account there also.The Open £5000 GTD was about to start,and as I have never played this tourney before I thought I would give it a try. 580 runners with the top 60 being paid,and I finished 30th for a nice profit! The blinds are 7mins and the players here seem to be a bit more loose than I am used to at the usual places I play,so I reckoned my best tactic would be play tight and try and steal the odd blind.It obviously worked as players dropped out like flies,but I am not complaining of course.
That is 2 MTT's this week and 2 cashes which is nice,and I hope this form continues.Maybe the 2-3 week break I gave myself from playing online has done me better than I first thought.
Good luck all and hope to see you at the tables.


1 comment:

fifepokertour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.