Friday, April 17, 2009

My best result and feeling good

Hi,and it's good to be back in the world that is Poker.I have hardly played in the last six months and feel a hell of alot better for it.To tell the truth I felt that Poker was taking over my life,every spare moment I had I was firing up an online table,and it got to the stage where I was ignoring more important things in my life.BUT NOT ANYMORE!
Last night I downloaded the Everest Poker software and deposited $15 just for a laugh.I entered a 354 runner $2 rebuy tourney and came in 6th for $110 and my best payday yet lol.
But what pleased me more was when just after making the money I got dealt KK and was gonna push the lot in the middle.I was in late position but 3 players went all-in ahead of me.I thought for a bit but really did think one of the three had AA,so I folded.When the cards were revealed pre-flop I would of been up against AQ,A10 and QQ,the river produced another Q and I'm so glad I folded my kings .Six months ago I would of pushed so I figure I am thinking better after my six month break.Take care people and I hope to post again soon.

No comments: